пятница, 4 ноября 2011 г.

I'm so happy to be back! Dannii Minogue looked delighted to return to the UK as she jetted into London from Australia


Familiar face: Dannii was met from her flight by a male friend who looked happy to see her
Familiar face: Dannii was met from her flight by a male friend who looked happy to see her
She's back! Dannii Minogue looked happy to be back in the UK as she jetted into London from Australia this morning
She spends a lot of time in the UK, so much so that she probably considers it to be her second home.
So it was no wonder that Dannii Minogue looked happy to be back on British soil as she jetted into London today.
The TV personality couldn't stop smiling as she was met by the cameras and a friend at Heathrow airport.
She's back! Dannii Minogue looked happy to be back in the UK as she jetted into London from Australia this morning
And despite her long-haul flight from Australia, she looked refreshed and alert as she touched down.
The only tell-tale sign she might have been a little tired was her large dark sunglasses which hid her eyes.
But she looked effortlessly chic in skinny blue jeans, knee high black boots and a black poncho as she made her way through the terminal.
It is not clear why Dannii, who turned 40 at the end of last month, was back in the UK, but one things; for sure - she'll be catching up on her new TV obsession, Downton Abbey.
Hiding tired eyes: Despite looking chic and refreshed after her long-haul flight, Dannii kept her peepers hidden behind large sunglasses
Hiding tired eyes: Despite looking chic and refreshed after her long-haul flight, Dannii kept her peepers hidden behind large sunglasses
She took to her Twitter page earlier this week and wrote: 'Can't wait to catch up with season 2 of #DowntonAbbey when I'm back in London. Whooop!'
Dannii recently declared that she was a huge fan of the show and has been watching the first series on her iPad.
Writing on her blog for MyDaily, she said: 'I got totally obsessed with Downton Abbey on my recent trip to London. I was busy with the X Factor when the first series aired in the UK, then I was in London working on My Style when it was on television in Australia. 
'After one episode (that I had to download) it's now my favourite thing to watch when I have some downtime on trips away.
Stylish: Dannii looked very chic in her skinny jeans, black boots and poncho
Stylish: Dannii looked very chic in her skinny jeans, black boots and poncho
Stylish: Dannii looked very chic in her skinny jeans, black boots and poncho
'It's so deliciously indulgent – an Edwardian drama which transports me completely to that era. I adore all the fabulous hats and the frocks. So much inspiration and oh, to live in an era when one dressed for dinner!'

And what a cast! I love Dame Maggie Smith as the icy and conniving Dowager Countess of Grantham, Violet Crawley. Rob James-Collier as footman Thomas Barrow is sure to be even more trouble as the story progresses.
Now I'm thoroughly hooked. I'm whizzing through my season one episodes – so I'm on TV-catch up!'
Dannii also revelaed that she was looking forward to being back in the UK for Bonfire Night tomorrow.
She said: 'I'm going to be back in London in the nick of time for Guy Fawkes night which is great news because I absolutely love fireworks!'
Period drama fan: Dannii said she was looking forward to catching up on the second series of Downton Abbey - her new TV obsession
Period drama fan: Dannii said she was looking forward to catching up on the second series of Downton Abbey - her new TV obsession

http://provodnikvmire.blogspot.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий